Orders will be shipped via USPS First Class Mail for lightweight orders or USPS Priority for medium to heavyweight orders, unless expedited or overnight shipping is requested. Expedited orders ship via USPS Priority and overnight orders ship via USPS Express. All orders ship from our Corte Madera, California studio.
TRACKING NUMBERS: Once your order is packaged and ready for shipment, we'll send you a shipping confirmation email with your tracking information.
Processing time is the time it takes for us to prepare and pack your order. We aim to process all orders as soon as we can, typically within in 1-3 business days from when orders are placed, with the exception of holidays or shop closures.
Domestic: USPS First Class: 3-5 business days; USPS Priority: 2-3 business days
International: USPS First Class: 1-3 weeks
- Shipping times are approximate and vary due to location and local customs processes
- Any orders placed on Friday after 12pm PST, Saturday or Sunday will not ship until the next open business day as we do not ship on weekends
- The cut-off time for Express or Overnight orders is 12pm PST; orders placed after 12pm PST will not ship until the next open business day
- Please note that we are not responsible for any international taxes, duties, or fees. We suggest checking with your local carrier for more information
- We are not responsible for any carrier delays due to re-routing or weather issues
* Most packages arrive between 4-7 business days for domestic orders and 2-4 weeks for international orders from date of order (this includes processing & shipping time combined).
BACKORDERED & OUT OF STOCK SHIPPING
Although we try to keep all products on our website in stock, once in a while products might become unavailable at time of processing. If an item in your order becomes out of stock after your order is placed, we will contact you and issue a refund if desired. If you wish to wait for the item to come back in stock, we'll provide you with an approximate future ship date for that item. In this instance and if applicable, we'll ship all in-stock items in your order first and cover the cost of shipping the backordered item(s) to you once it becomes available.