Information We Collect
When you place an order, register on our website, or subscribe to our email list certain information must be collected in order to fulfill your order such as: your name, email address, shipping address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. We only collect the personal information you choose to provide us.
Why We Need Your Information and How We Use It
We rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- Processing your transaction
- Providing you with your order status and order updates
- Improving our website and personalizing your user experience with us
The information you submit to us, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or requested service.
Note: You may unsubscribe from our promotional messages by following the unsubscribe instructions located at the bottom of each message.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about our customers is important to us. We share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Shipping and delivery service providers: We engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to our shop, such as delivery companies, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- Compliance with laws: We may collect, use, retain, and share your information if we have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce our agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of our customers, or others.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. We describe these rights below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you by contacting us using the contact information on our website.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict our use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where we are required to store data for legal reasons) we will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to (i) our processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from us after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, we will delete your personal information unless we have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Us
If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact us anytime at email@example.com